1. The electrostatic voltage test form undergoes rigorous testing and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and the performance fully meets the relevant indicators marked in the instructions for use.
2. AP&T makes the following commitments to the user: Within one year from the date of purchase, the company may replace any parts that have been inspected by the company. However, this commitment does not apply to the following:
(1) The device was used incorrectly;
(2) Inadvertent or accidental damage during use;
(3) Self-modification, disassembly, or repair by other service departments not authorized by Anping.
3. AP&T does not assume any obligations related to this and the related responsibilities of product users, except for repair or replacement of parts within this regulation.
1. Warranty card × 1 part
2. Manual × 1 part
3. Certificate of conformity × 1 part
4. 7th alkaline battery × 2 sections