(1) Connect the power cord
of the air gun to the
high voltage output
end of AP-2455 generator.
(2) Switch on the power generator, LED indicator on.
(3) Connect the working air source. Adjust the pressure controller to proper value to reach the optimum effect.
Air gun should be close to the working area (appro. 150-300mm
to the target objective) when using. Air exit must aim to the target objective. By adjusting the input air pressure and gun angle could reach the optimum static removing effect.
(1) Take off the air cap in front of the air gun and observe the head of the alloy electrode. Change the electrode when it becomes obtuse while not sharp to guarantee the effectiveness of the static removing.
(2) If the indication light keep off user should stop operating the device and ask for maintenance. Device can only be used when the generator is under normal condition.
(3) Lubricant should be appended regularly to keep air source switch smooth.
(1)Be aware to read this user manual carefully before install and use this device.
(2)Do not locate this device in the environment with high moisture.
(3)Do not use this device in the flammable and explosive surrounding.
(4) Earth wire of the air gun and power generator should be connected reliably to guarantee the user safety.