1. In order to ensure the good performance of the product, it should be cleaned and maintained in time according to the use environment and the required static protection requirements. That is, use an electrostatic brush, a dust-free cotton swab, a dust-free cloth, and remove the anhydrous alcohol. The performance of the carbon deposits on the electrodes and rods is significantly improved. note:
A. It must be operated 10 minutes after the power is turned off.
B. During the use of the ion bar, when there is dust or white matter on the tip of the needle, it must be cleaned. When the brush is not used to meet the cleaning requirements, use a dust-free cotton swab to remove anhydrous alcohol.
C. After cleaning, the alcohol must be completely evaporated and then energized. Do not use any other organic solvent to clean the rod.
2. It is found that the ion bar appears to be burnt, it should be stopped, and it should be inspected and repaired by professional maintenance personnel. It can be used after the electrical performance index is normal.
◆ After-sale service
AP-AB1113 anti-shock AC ion bar has undergone rigorous testing and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and its performance fully meets the relevant indicators marked in the instructions for use.
1. AP&T makes the following commitments to the user: Within one year from the date of purchase, the company will repair or replace any parts that have been inspected by the company for free. However, this commitment does not apply to the following:
(1) The device was misused and installed;
(2) Inadvertent or accidental damage during use;
(3) Self-modification, disassembly, or repair by other service departments not authorized by Anping.
2. The discharge electrode is a consumable item and is not covered by the warranty. The company has to charge for the replacement of the customer.
4. AP&T assumes no responsibility or liability for product users other than repair or replacement of components within this specification.
◆ Packing accessories
1. Warranty card
2. Instruction manual
4. M4 mounting bolts (2 bolts in 1m length, 0.5m increase in rod length, 1 bolt added)